Saturday, July 28, 2007

These eyes!*

I don’t post pictures of Jack on this blog. This is because the internet, while fantastic, is full of scary, freaky people, and I have no way of filtering those people out. The unfortunate result of this is that you, my friendly blog audience don’t get to see how adorable Jack is, and I, your friendly blog author, don’t get to read all of the comments from you telling me how adorable Jack is.

So I have decided to share with you Jack’s best feature. Why, yes, I do get a lot of comments on his eyes! In fact, it has gotten to the point that if we meet someone new and that person does not admire his eyes, I feel vaguely insulted.



Wouldn’t you?

In other news, I am considering moving my blog to Wordpress. I either want to do that, or figure out how to change my Blogger template from this boring, standard one, but I have no idea how to do that. What do you guys think? Are there Blogger and Wordpress users out there? Has anyone used both? Which do you prefer? Also, if you have a Blogger account but use your own template, can you tell me how you did that?

*Shout out to The Doktah. THESE EYEEEES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy baby! Eyes don't lie when it comes to that. He looks intelligent too. The girls are going to SWOON for those eyes...

thank you SO much for sharing!!!

a non-scary reader:
laura
:grin:

Dr. Maureen said...

Laura, of COURSE he is intelligent. He can wave "hi" and "bye-bye" and everything! Clearly, he is a genius. :)

Emeth Hesed said...

Get your own domain and go to Wordpress. You won't regret it. :D

Anonymous said...

I am reminded slightly of a dad who once commented that at church he would have to carefully select which person had earned the right to sit behind elfin nephew and enjoy his cuteness. And that if someone did not look at him and smile/comment on his cuteness he wanted to stop and grab them and point out that they clearly had missed seeing him because otherwise they would have stopped in awe of the cuteness.