Thursday, January 26, 2006

No posts

I know I haven't been posting anything lately. There are two reasons for this. First, I sort of backed myself into a corner with the whole "grad lab" theme, and I am running out of stories. Despite what it may have felt like while it was happening, I was in grad school for a finite time. Logically, then, I will eventually reach a point in which I have described every moment of my time there and I'll be done. But that's not the only reason. The other reason is that I have been crazy busy all day lately, and then at night I am exhausted. Last night I fell asleep at 8:30. 8:30! I am ninety. So when I get home, the last thing I want to do is stare at my computer screen.

So I will leave you with a non-grad-lab story about my three-year-old nephew. I went to his house yesterday to have lunch with him and my parents, but they weren't there. So I went by for lunch today, and told him about missing him yesterday. "But... did you look for me?" he said.

"Yes, I did!" I told him. "But you weren't home!"

He gave me a blank, confused look. "But... did you look in the living room?"

No comments: