Sunday, October 21, 2007

We interrupt this broadcast for a Muppet News Flash

I have two items of fantastic news. First, Desitin does, in fact, come out. I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief there. Of course, if this bizarre 75-80 degree October weather keeps up, the fact that I have only 3 long-sleeved shirts will not matter.

Second, and, I'm sure we will all agree, no less important, The Doktah has given birth to a beautiful, if slim, baby girl! She's 6 pounds something and 20 inches long! (The baby, not The Doktah.) Everyone is doing as well as can be expected, which is to say that The Doktah sounded a bit weepy on the phone. But all reports agree that the baby is adorable.

The bad news here is that the Moby wrap I bought for The Doktah as a baby gift is currently sitting on my dining room table. But, in my defense, the baby is one week early.

Yes, I'll be mailing it toute suite.

Congratulations, The Doktah and Mr. The Doktah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Baby Doktah sounds like she's exactly the size of my Jack at birth. So: PERFECT. Also, the Moby will be an excellent gift whenever you get around to giving it. I have bought stock in Moby and will be handing them out to all my pregnant friends in due course.